Hello there, here I’m with Two Bluetooth kits for cars. The better will be chosen by you. Here i go.
- HARMAN’s exclusive Voice Cancellation technology
- Navigation and ADAS apps: iONRaod wirelessly
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones
- Its portable
- Speaker volume is excellent and certainly loud enough
- Built-in battery offers up to 800 hours on standby and 20 hours of talking time
- Recharging via USB Micro socket
iClever Himbox HB01
- Multi-Point Access Built-in microphone
- Built-in high performance stereo audio codec
- Echo and noise canceling technology supplies high quality call communications
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Multi-Point Access
Dual USB Charger & Magnetic Base
Now choice is up to you. But for recommendation choose the one which is portable and has voice cancellation technology.